quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

Thanksgiving Prayer


by Nilson Antonio da Silva
Lord, I want to live in holiness!
I want to live according to Thy word in every moment of my life!
I want to live seeking holiness and purity!
I want to live walking always on your way!
I want to live believing in your truth, because Thou are the one Truth!
I want to live drinking fountain of eternal life that only Thou are!

Lord, I want to have the strength to not give up on my road to Thy house!
I want to have strength to escape from the sin that destroys my soul and my life and finally it separates me from Thee.
I want to have strength to go straight toward to the narrow door that opens to the Thy home.
I want to have strength to confront with the world in testimony of Thy name.
I want to have strength to leave me to myself and give myself entirely to Thee to do Thy will.

Lord, I know that Thou are the one true God and I know that Thou are my Lord and my God! I exist only because Thou made me exist. My life just makes sense because Thou give sense of existence to it. Without Thou, Lord, what am I? I am nothing... nothing...

Lord, I want to ignite my heart with love for Thee and I want that Thy love burns in my soul day and night! I want to live according to Thy will and I want to do Thy will! Although I often do not understand, I want to do Thy will.

Nenhum comentário: